Skip to main content

CHURCH OF SV. SPIRIT

Adresa
Street 1 (east-west), Old Town, Kotor, Montenegro
Radno Vrijeme
08:00 - 23:00

 

The reconstruction works in 1985/86 merged  this former apartment building with the abandoned Church of the Holy Spirit into one concert hall. The building is now used by the Music School “Vida Matjan”.  The church itself was erected in 1694. The present building  retained its two side chapels, a small bell gable on the south side and a high-quality decorativebas- relief  above the portal.

Copyright © 2018 Powered By ČIKOM - All Rights Reserved